Aug 17, 2011

Mom, what does synonyms means?


This is the question that my little 4 years old monkey popped just like that at 6:30 am LOL!
And after his question was answered, he went back to play with his hot wheels while Mom was doing breakfast! I love the way his little brain works, after he was tested a lot of things are easer for me… is not the number, is just that is easier to be patient or to try to find some other ways to explain him the things when I am sure that he does not act just because he is a spoiled one… it is easier for me to be patience if I know those reactions are something that sometimes came completely out of control for him. I know this is going to be a long journey and I pray God every single day and night to teach me and guide me to be able to guide my children.
He had been behaving a lot better, a couple of weeks he used to wake me almost every night crying in my ear, hitting me and asking me to get up and carry him…. there has been about 2 weeks of sleeping all night long, without hitting, insulting or any other kind of aggressive behaviour.. I know it is not easy for anyone, specially for him to deal with such a big levels of frustration and not being able to express them through 4 years, I hope things continue changing from now on.
Ninna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...