Aug 14, 2011

Little one´s test


So after a couple of years of doubts and questions, we took our monkey to have the iq test.
There had been so many things that we had learn as parents, and so many things that I had learn with this experience as a mother and as a woman…. First I feel completely glad and grateful that we made it because my beloved G has changed in an amazing way his approach to discipline to the lil one, and the monkey behaviour has been improving a lot too… so the house is 5% more peaceful than before LOL. In the other hand we had a horrible experience with Ana Azuela… she is very recognized in the field and she has the IDDENT thing here, but to be honest I would never ever recommend anyone to have any kind of interaction with this woman specially in the professional field. When I contacted her i felt some kind of uncomfortable feeling inside of me, so I googled her name and her association and the only things I found were marvellous articles in a lot of different web sites, a book that she wrote and the only two big gifted sites of the country linked to her IDDENT page… so I thought… maybe she is a genius too LOL and she has some kind of weird behaviour…. But she is the most rude and informal woman I had know… she told me that the price for the test was going to be 100 Dlls, because she did not have a place to do it, and because i needed to travel, and after she made the test when we pay her she told me: “Excuse me but I told you it was going to be 150 Dlls”…. OMG!! I could not believe it.. because I was sure I asked her several times through the phone how much this was going to cost…. I thought that maybe she was kind of disperse and with any bad intention behind…. so we paid her the rest of the money… the test was almost 4 weeks ago.. we are 200 kms away from the place where she is.. and we have offered her at least 10 ways of sending us the certificates of the test and she is always busy, giving poor excuses for not give us our papers, I even call her one morning to ask her to set a time that would be ok for her because we were going to send a taxi to pick the papers and put them on the post office, she answer me that 8 am of the next day would be fine, so I sent her an email explaining her that the cab would arrive at 8 am to pick up the papers. She didn't answer the mail, but after we pay for the evaluation it seemed like she loose any kind of interest of answering my emails the way that she used to do it when i first contact her. To make this short when the taxi arrived the driver call us to explain that this Ana Azuela told him that we didn´t let her know that he was going to pick something, and that the papers were not ready, that she has not printed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine how we feel….. This papers should had been printed since 3 weeks ago… And when my husband called her to ask her what is this game she is playing, she even have the cynics of asking him to send him money to her account so she could send us the papers by ups…. as you can imagine we are not going to give her one single cent more….
That was the horrible story and we do not even know if we are going to have our certificate or not… I will write another post about the results of the test and some other happy stuffs:) I do not want to mix my little monkey´s business with this woman… :p
Ninna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...